Thursday, June 27, 2013

Country Livin'

WELCOME TO SHOW LOW!!!!

Trucks, gardens, horses and farms, this is country livin'.


Two weeks down, 11 to go! Alex has started his job at a skilled nursing facility and is enjoying it,  he is appreciating a change of scenery and a change of pace. It has been so cool to be able to relax and be more intentional with each other since we both aren't completely exhausted at the end of the day from work. For example, we went on a run together last night and were able to enjoy being outside and being together, I am so thankful for that!

I have signed back on with an amazing store I previously worked at when we lived in Flagstaff called Mountain Sports. This is such a blessing, because it offers me the "purpose" that I feel I am lacking and has made the transition from going 100 miles an hour to 0 miles an hour much easier. I will be working every other week in Flagstaff, which means living away from Alex every other week, definitely not the ideal situation, but we are trusting that God wouldn't provide this opportunity if it wasn't for a purpose!

Below are pictures of Anneka's garden! I am so excited to learn the ways of the Pioneer Bergstrand women! So far, we have one zucchini and lots of swiss chard...but we plan on making pesto, homemade salsa, and zucchini bread!





No comments:

Post a Comment